Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Ensuring that my services are affordable to everyone is extremely important to me. Sliding scale pricing and flexible treatment options are available if necessary. The following options are available for clients with extenuating financial circumstances:
I reserve a few sessions each month for pay-what-you-can clients who may pay a reduced fee for a service. I also reserve a few options for a payment plan, where a client may pay a portion of their session fee on a monthly basis or in four installments. This would allow the client to pay the balance as they become more financially stable. We will set this pay structure up in advance through PayPal and a signed contract.
I would also consider barter or trade for clients with extenuating financial circumstances. This would require a fair trade, weighing the value of a session against the value of the goods or services exchanged. The exchange must be ethical and free of harm to either party.
Please email me to discuss any of these options.
Unless we have discussed one of the previously listed options, payment is due at the time of booking without exception.
Refund Policy – Readings and Healing Sessions
Energy readings and healing sessions are 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds.
I encourage you to shop mindfully and wisely before purchasing. If you are not sure you’ll like what you buy, and you’re worried about making the purchase, take some time to explore the website and social media pages, or email me with questions.
While I hope you love your purchase, I understand you may not. We stand by our no refunds policy, even if you dispute the charge as fraudulent or unrecognized. In the exceedingly rare instance of dissatisfaction, the remedy is a makeup session with me for the purpose of adding additional clarity. There are no refunds for executed appointments.
Refund Policy – Flower Essences
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Pricing And Product/Service Availability Policy
I reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at anytime, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.
It is the responsibility of the client to keep their scheduled appointment. Appointment date and time can be found on their invoice and/or their calendar invite.
I am committed to providing exceptional care. Unfortunately, when a client cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another client from being seen. There is a 48-hour cancellation policy with a full refund. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to notify me of any changes or cancellations. No show or cancellations less than 48 hours to your appointment will be non-refundable.
If you need to reschedule your appointment you must request that reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time. For all rescheduled appointments, I will work with you to find a new appointment time.
Late appointments will not be accommodated for lost time. For late appointments exceeding 10 minutes, I reserve the right to cancel without a refund. You may book another session at the full session price by visiting https://walkingbetweenworlds.care/services/
Please do not book an appointment for anyone other than yourself. This includes gifts for friends, partners, children, or family.
Same day appointments are not available.
Policies and Disclaimers
You agree to these by using this website, my social media channels, following my advice in any way, or by making any purchase of my products, services, subscriptions, or offerings:
The services and products provided by Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, do not use the impressions given to you via a service and product provided by Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, then we ask that you to seek out a licensed medical professional for proper consultation and care. The information provided by Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a service or product with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC, you agree, as with any information you receive from any source, you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
By booking a service or product with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in the service or product and have requested the service or product on your own free will;
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand your service or product with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, financial or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
4) understand that products and services offered by Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC cannot guarantee a successful outcome and cannot substitute legal or financial advice
5) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counseling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
6) understand that there may be some things in your appointment, session, product or correspondence with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
7) by participating in the service or product with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC, you are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
8) do on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC, including their employees, employers, and any other person associated with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a service or product offered by Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or consult resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC;
9) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC or any person associated with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLCas a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC and all persons associated with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
10) understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
11) agree that Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC can use portions of any feedback sent after the service or product is rendered as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
12) agree that Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love.
13) have the option to receive occasional future emails from Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
14) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
15) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a session, service, or purchasing a product by Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC.
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a service or product with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC and waive any legal action against Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC for the information provided in the session or consult. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service or product with Dana Kouchel or Walking Between Worlds LLC.
Intuitive Energy Healing Disclaimer
By booking an intuitive energy healing session you agree to the following:
You understand that energy work is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to healing and healing that can assist my body in its natural ability to heal. You fully acknowledge that this is accomplished through the use of contact and/or non-contact touch.
You understand that energy work is a complementary therapy not intended to replace any currently prescribed medical treatments as ordered by your health care provider nor any other medical care that you have been advised to seek by them. While Dana Kouchel is a licensed nurse practitioner, they are not operating in this context during client sessions. They do not diagnose, cure, heal, treat disease during these sessions, nor do they prescribe medications to clients in this context. Any information identified about your anatomy or body systems during sessions is identified using extrasensory perception and communicated to you so that you are better able to collaborate with your medical care providers. Any suggestions or advice given during sessions requires your own research and collaboration with your medical care providers.
You understand that Dana Kouchel will not diagnose any medical condition nor prescribe for any condition that you might have nor do they make any specific claims regarding results from the energy work that you receive.
You understand that you are encouraged to consult a licensed medical practitioner for any physical or mental complaints you may have.
You understand that all client information and records are treated in a confidential manner. Your experiences during these sessions are confidential subject to the usual exceptions governed by state or federal laws and regulations.
Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, you or your representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Dana Kouchel from and against any and all claims of liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising our of or in connection with your session(s).
Your questions have been answered to your satisfaction regarding Dana Kouchel’s background, energy work and what you might expect from this session.
You give your consent to receive energy work from Dana Kouchel.
All of my services include some sort of intuitive work with the exception of my energy healings, which have an optional intuitive component. By booking with me, you understand that I, or any intuitive, cannot guarantee 100 percent accuracy of any statement and that I do not include or guarantee predictions of the future in my practice. I insist that my clients remain authorities in their own lives. No psychic, medium, intuitive, or other counselor can tell you what to do or tell you who you are. Intuitives, psychics, and mediums and other such practitioners can be wrong, can interpret material incorrectly, or put language to the information they receive that miscommunicates, or only partly communicates, what they are seeing, sensing, hearing or feeling. Remember that intuitives encounter complex symbols, feelings, tastes, sounds, images, memories, and so on, which they then must rapidly translate into human language.