**Note: The information provided here is for educational purposes only. These products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Instagram posts from @walkingbetweenworlds nor descriptions of offerings should be considered health advice or substitute care and guidance from a contracted medical professional.
Individual results to products may vary, and before using any of these offerings, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
Flower essences are a vibrational, water-based medicine and generally do not contain direct constituents of any plant.
Instructions: Use intuitively. Try 1-3 drops under the tongue, or in a glass of water, 1-3 times per day. Notice how you feel after a few days and either stop there, working in cycles as you see fit, or take for 6 weeks for deeper healing. Also good for applying on the skin, using in rituals, ceremonies, meditation, adding to baths, or any other creative means that call to you
- Bougainvillea (Bougainvillea glabra) – set gentle but firm boundaries, holding your vibration, authenticity, maintaining an open heart, joy
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) – emotional responsibility, ambivert balance, self mastery
- California Sagebrush (Artemisia californica) – slow down, sit in quiet observation, allow your inner landscape to reveal itself, the hidden magic in seeing what is hidden
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) – composting difficult experiences, emotions, refragmenting the soul, offering closure, putting things to rest, allowing for and accepting death and decay, seeing greater cycles, letting down your defenses
- Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) – bring emotional balance, holding, protection
- Gladiolus (Gladiolus gandavensis) – leaning into difficult emotional experiences, clarity in muddy interpersonal situations, trusting the process, responding without reacting, forgiveness
- Nasturtium (Tropaeolum majus) – for pleasure, joy, reminder that the world is filled with goodness
- Lantana (Lantana camara) – managing fear, anxiety, and emotional extremes, tapping into steadiness and grounding
- Motherwort (Leonorus cardiaca) – staying true to our lightness and darkness, collective power and strength, trusting your truth and speaking it, softness as power, connecting to angel energy and other protections that allow for softness
- Peony (Paeonia lactiflora) – renewal, presence, coming to center, finding your way out of the mud and reorienting to the freedom, ease and abundance all around us
- Self-Heal (Prunella vulgaris) – to let go of outcomes in healing, embrace the power of not knowing, trust in what’s unfolding, allow healing to be messy, trust in the process and yourself
- Service is Not Sacrifice Blend (nasturtium, elderflower, California poppy, selenite, rose) – support in emotional responsibility and self-mastery, to remain present and resilient in the heart so that we have greater capacity to hold space for self and others
- Southern Magnolia (Magnolia grandiflora) – spiritual work, protection, passing through portals with ease, presence in self when we’re neither here nor there
- Tender Regard Blend (selenite and rose) – unpacking difficult and dark memories, clearing, nourishing and tending to the emotional heart, illumination deep into the self
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) – setting boundaries, loving detachment, grounding, energetic protection
Flower essences that will be available soon (please DM if anything is calling you and I’ll prioritize it!): passionflower, valerian, blue vervain, comfrey, fern, morning glory, lobelia, feverfew, skullcap
Suggested price: $7-12 sliding scale for single essence, $11-16 sliding scale for custom blend with up to 7 flower essences
Tinctures, Teas and Elixirs
Tinctures and elixirs are alcohol extracts that contain physical plant constituents.
- Fresh Milky Oats (Avena sativa) Tincture (2 oz) – pain relief, depression support, anxiety support, nervous system tonic, anti-spasm, nutritive
- Fresh Borage (Borago officinalis) Tincture (2 oz) – reduce fever, stress relief, cough support, lifts spirits, PMS support, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, moistens tissues, adrenal support, promotes digestion, skin infections, pain relief
- Dried Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) Tincture (2 oz) – adaptogen (increases the body’s resistance to damaging long-term and environmental stress), neuroprotective, radioprotective (protects body from negative effects of radiation), digestive stimulant, cough support, nervous system support, antimicrobial, decongestant
- Dried Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubeus idaeus) Tincture (2 oz) – uterine tonic, diarrhea relief, reduces blood sugar, antioxidant, antispasmodic, nutritive
- Dried Vitex Berry (Vitex agnus-castus) Tincture (2 oz) – hormonal support for luteal phase of menstrual cycle (PMS support) – **not recommended for those on hormonal birth control
- Immune Support Elixir (2 oz) – ginger, elderberry, orange peel, rose hips, calendula, brandy, honey
- Allergy Support Tincture (2 oz) – goldenrod, reishi, elderberry, nettle in brandy
- Heart Expansion and Grief Tending Elixir (2 oz) – rose-petal infused honey, tinctures of hawthorn, motherwort, tulsi, angelica and borage with essences of yarrow, rose, selenite and comfrey. More to come on this soon. If this is calling you, please holler! I’m only making a small batch of this for now.
Suggested price: $8-$12 sliding scale
- All Gender Luteal Phase Support/PMS Tea Blend – red raspberry leaf, tulsi, vitex berry, marshmallow leaf, borage, catmint
- **not recommended to take with hormonal birth control
Suggested Price: $8-$12 sliding scale
- Fresh St. Joan’s (aka St. John’s) Wort solar-infused herbal oil (2 oz) – For topical use only. Made to be extra potent, with fresh flowers at peak hypericin content. Topical SJW is supportive for nerve pain, joint pain, sore muscles, cuts, scrapes, bruises and more. A personal staple for my chronic pain and tension. If a warm and loving hug was a medicine, this would be it. Made with organic extra virgin olive oil and a little vitamin E oil to support shelf stability.
Sacred Ceremony ritual herbal oil (2 oz) – For topical use only. Made in ceremony with yarrow, mugwort and redwood. To amplify our connection to the divine during rituals, meditation, ceremony, or wherever else you feel called to tap into spirit more deeply. Made with organic extra virgin olive oil and a little vitamin E.No longer available but message me if you’re interested and I may make another batch
Suggested price: $11-16 sliding scale
These are just suggested prices! Please pay what you can and include $5-7 for shipping (US only). My Venmo is @danakou or PayPal is paypal.me/walkingbetweenworlds. Just DM with your address and what you’re looking to purchase and I’ll get it out to you as soon as I can!
If you want to offer a trade or can’t afford to pay anything at all, please DM me on Instagram @walkingbetweenworlds or email me at email@example.com. I will absolutely keep your situation private. I really don’t want anyone to go without! Especially if these offerings are calling to you!
Thanks everyone ❤